Monday 1 September 2014

Someday...!!!


Someday I shall soar high,
Fly up near the blue sky,
Someday I shall break myself free from the shackles,
When the wall between expectation and reality crumbles
That day, I shall be “Me” again,
That day, I shall live again,

Someday I will have the strength to fight
As I shall stand up for what's right,
Someday I shall not be scared to fall down,
Not care if I slip or even look like a clown
Some day the voices in my head will stop their scream,
The day when wings of fire shall alight upon my dream
That day everything shall be figured out,
That day I shall put to rest, every single doubt
Someday I’ll dance like no one’s watching,
And sing like no one’s listening,
Someday I will be ready to play this game,
Someday I’ll be tough enough to endure the pain 
Someday I shall get rid of false impressions the world has made,
Someday my flaws, mistakes and sins shall be embraced,
The day when I destroy the poisoned shafts of falsehood,
That will be the day when I shall be understood.

So now,
Sitting next to the graveyard, I cry hard,
And hold my soul, Believing my coffin of hope
Shall turn into staircase to heaven someday,
Someday when I will be “Me” again,
Someday when I will live again,
And Hence, I get up, determined,
To start the journey to Someday, Today.

6 comments:

  1. Hey i just love the way you write...very simple stuff...simple words....but with a lot of meaning...its almost like how an artist paints...everyone uses colours but using them in exactly the required way to express the desired feeling makes that person an artist...your great keep going...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this very much. You are a good writer. Keep writing. Waiting for your next poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing so deep.. I'll definitely keep coming to your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete